Monday, August 5, 2013

Dad's Birthday

What are we going to do about Dad's Birthday?  Are we still going in together on the present and should we give it to him before he goes?  Let me know what everyone thinks.  Thanks for the pictures Robin, they are really good, good job.  Karen that is a big bummer about the family days.  That makes me sad.  They were really nice.  It is too bad when a company has a good thing going and they change it.  I am sorry.  Today was good.  Casey started his new schedule so he didn't go to work until 3:30.  We went grocery shopping and got some new food which is nice.  Nothing else too exciting.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...