Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quiet day

We have had a really quiet weekend and it was nice.  I still haven't shaken my headache.  Man it is a bad one.  I am ready for that to go away.  We made it to two out of the three at church today.  We missed sacrament.  It took me a while for all the pills to kick in.  I hope everyone has a great week.  I am working a full week again this week.  I think it won't seem so long this time because I am getting use to them again.  Good luck tomorrow Karen at your luncheon.  I think your octopus' look really cute.  I hope you win some money.  I will keep you updated as I know about China.  I guess I will need to iron tomorrow to get his clothes ready.  I love you guys.  Rachel when the apricots don't freeze there are so many of them.  Just look the other way after you are sick of doing them and be done with them.  Thanks for drying them.  They do taste really good that way.  Robin I hope you get feeling better also.  This is a bad cold.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...