Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Attach smells

I love the banner Robin.  You did an amazing job.  Good work.  Today was good.  I had twenty cucumbers which is enough to make mustard pickles so I cut everything up today and I am on my way to can it now.  It smells so good I wish I could record the smell.  I love it.  Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, we had a big busy day.  We had scouts which went well.  I have a new leader with me and I really like her.  I sewed with Jenn which is always fun.  Isaac wouldn't take a nap so he fell asleep at 5 and never got back up.  I took a nap and went to bed early.  We were both in good moods this morning having slept so much.  Well everyone have  Good night and don't work too hard.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...