Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday

Today I meet a friend from nursery at IHOP for breakfast.  It was fun to meet up with her and her little boy.  We went to lowes after Casey got up and bought some paint for the race car bed.  They lady helping up knew a lot about paint and I think that it is going to look nice when it is done.  Casey worked this evening to get some overtime and me and Isaac went to Burger King for dinner.  Thanks Mom and Karen.  Well I don't have any plans this weekend either.  Case is going to work a little tomorrow and then a full shift Sunday.  I have a meeting tomorrow for the truck or treat but I could only get a hold of one person so I guess we will just start there.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel


Isaac put on makeup this morning

Riding his bike in the cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...