Wednesday, October 2, 2013

hand

today was good the day moved fast which was nice. nothing to crazy happened today. I forgot to blog but yesterday walter got his cast off. he sent me a pict with the pins still in but he got them out of his hand. I haven't seen him yet so I don't know what it looks like in real life. hes been busy with paper work stuff and finding jobs. yesterday he didn't feel good from the pins coming out. anyway I'm not sure what is going on this weekend, I know walters side of the family is having a party on sunday so I might stay here. not to much else with me I am glad that its thursday tomorrow. so close to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...