Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hi ditto

I am sorry you didn't get the dentist.  It must be his day off.  Your luck.  My day was good.  We had a cookie contest and I forgot mine on the counter at home.  I am so not a morning person.  I am ready for the weekend.  Anybody have a great idea?  It is conference so no downtown.  I am good with anything.  I was thinking of heading towards Karen's place but not sure of a day or time.  Let me know if you want to do anything.  I don't have too much else going on.  It is suppose to get really rainy tonight and tomorrow.  There is a home game at the university tomorrow.  Getting home from work might be interesting.  I told dad to leave around noon and not get in the traffic.  I think I will take Trax home.  I might need to wear red tomorrow if I am going to do that. Robin I love all your Halloween decorations.  They turned out really cute.  Rachel your blanket looks really nice on her couch.   Have a nice day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...