Thursday, October 3, 2013

There is snow in the mountains

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I talked to Mom on the phone and then I put Isaac to bed late.  I finished the top of Andrea's baby blanket yesterday when I sewed with Jenn.  I like how it turned out.  I attached a picture.  Today I worked on quilting that quilt I have been working on forever.  I am almost done which will be nice.  It snowed up here today in the afternoon and it was hailed last night and woke me up.  This morning we went to the nature center and it was nice.  The weather cooperated with us.  They combined the parent tots with the preschool and made bird feeders.  Isaac didn't sleep well last night so he was kind of grumpy there but I he had fun playing with the kids afterwards.  Tomorrow I am going to breakfast with a lady from nursery.  It should be fun.  I hope that I remember, I have been losing my mind.  I think that this weekend we will just stay up here.  But if we can be up for anything if any one has any great plans.  Everyone have a great night and stay warm.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...