Thursday, October 3, 2013

Not ready

I am not ready for snow.  It started snowing here for a few minutes and it made me realize I am not ready for winter yet.  I guess I better start getting ready.  It was pretty outside with all the storms around the valley however.  Not much going on with me.  We did go grocery shopping and got a few things.  I didn't like Sprouts as well this time.  I guess I will try something else for dad's juices.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  I am good with just having a quiet weekend.  I can't think of anything to do.  I was thinking however that in two weeks it is Casey's birthday and I was wondering what he wanted to do for fun for his birthday.  Rachel ask him what he wants and we can do it.  We could have a birthday party for him.  I thought next Saturday when I was in Logan for the wedding we could buy his shoes for him.  Have a great Friday.  Rachel, I really like the quilt.  It is so cute.  You did a really good job.  Andrea is going to love it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...