Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Score

I got a 75 dollar gift card for helping last week with the interviews.  I thought that was really nice.  I have to redeem it for a gift card of my choice.  I am going to work on that after I get done blogging.  It was a nice day outside.  I have been walking over to dad's work after work and that is nice for me.  I made cookies for the cookie contest at work tomorrow.  They don't look very good but they are done and that is all that matters.  Have a great day.  Rachel you made it to 16 weeks.  You are doing it.  Have a nice hump day.  I figured out the gift card and I got one to Gordmans.  I see shopping in our future.  :) LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...