Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Swimming

Robin, you could cook at my house also.  It could be your job.  We just had spaghetti for dinner.  We had a pretty good day.  We went to Sam's this morning to get some wipes for the baby shower on Saturday and had hot dogs their for lunch.  Oliver took a long nap and I sewed for a while.  When Oliver got up we went swimming, it felt really good to cool down for a while.  We got home in time for Casey to go to scouts.  We went and got ice cream when he got home.  The boys love to sit in his car when we gets home.  Tomorrow we are going camping so I wont blog but I will again on Thursday.  Wish us luck.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...