Monday, June 8, 2015

Philly

I'm glad you guys had a good time and made it safe. Today was good. Our computers are not working that great and everyone is on the verge of popping. My boss came in and said looks like since we can't work we are playing skype bingo. So we will see what tomorrow holds. I put a roast in the crock pot. Walter came over for dinner. I asked him what else sounded good and he said cooked onions. So I ended up Making the roast into philly steaks. I just made onions and green peppers and put some au ju sauce in while cooking the onions.  Walter loved them. Well not much else with me have a good tues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...