Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring

It was such weird weather today it was sunshine, cloudy and snowing all at the same time.  It was interesting to watch.  Work was good busy but I think they found a person in administration so that will help a ton.  We went and got drugs after work and then came home.  I am with Karen it is just too quiet.  I am ready to play again.  Thanks so much for the pictures.  I love them.  Robin, I hope you are starting to feel better.  You looked so miserable on Sunday.  It did feel like Monday to me also.  On Thursday we are having a sibling night.  WE can't call it girls night any more because Jeff comes with us.  WE are going to the South Towne Mall.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...