Friday, April 1, 2016

Fooled You

Today was a good day, they weather was really nice and we went on two walks.  One in the morning and then one when Casey got home, it was really nice.  The lady came and picked up the two quilts today and paid me for them which was awesome, hello quilt show.  Isaac had a fun time with April Fools.  I wrapped up his arm and was told Casey that he fell and was hurt.  Then we took turns making up stories and saying April Fools.  It was fun and Isaac had a blast with it, he may turn out to be a writer or something.  We ordered sushi for dinner and it tasted really good.  Casey changed the oil in the cars tonight also, he is really good.  Baby animal days is tomorrow and Mom and Dad are coming up, it should be fun.  I hope that you are feeling better Robin, I am glad that you went to the doctor.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...