Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday

I didn't have to babysit this morning because the library is closed on Columbus day.  We just cleaned up around the house.  After lunch I rode my bike with the kids in the trailer to the church and we practiced a synchronized swimming skit for tomorrows talent show at young women's.  We are doing a short one and it should be cute and funny.  I tried to give Ruth a nap afterwards but she wouldn't do it.  We rode bikes to school also which was nice.  I made chicken soup for dinner and I worked on that after school.  Nobody but me and Casey ate it so we have a lot of left overs.  Isaac was having a fit over it and wouldn't eat the noodles.  Casey is going camping with his friend tomorrow and Wednesday so we took the CRV up the the end of the trail so they would have a car to drive home.  Isaac got car sick on the way home and didn't feel good so we stopped a lots so he could walk around.   Oliver had to pee in Smithfield so we stopped and Isaac threw up in the bathroom and Ruthie pooped.  Oliver had a melt down because we didn't buy candy.  It was late so we just did a quick bed time.  I hope that everyone is doing well, love you.

Love
Rachel

PS. I didn't take a single picture today, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...