Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday

Today was a busy day.  I ended up babysitting this morning which was fun but makes it busy.  Casey left around 11 and was excited to go camping.  Oliver only wanted dinosaur chicken nuggets for lunch so we had to hurry to Lee's and get them.  Oliver had school and I decorated the gym for this evening young women's in excellence.  It took about an hour so I didn't get a lot of time to sew but a little.  We rode bikes today, it was cold this morning but really pretty on the way home.  I forgot Isaac's library books this morning so he couldn't get any new ones.  I had to take the kids with me tonight to young women's so we went to shopko and I got them each something fun to do.  Ruthie got stickers, Isaac a lego, and Oliver a paw patrol car.  I had to be there ten minutes early and then they started late so they were bored with their toys by the time it even started.  The leaders did our skit and it wasn't very good.  We practiced yesterday but it didn't flow very well.  After two talents the kids were done so we went in the hall but they were tired so we just went home.  I put them to bed early and I think they could use it.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...