Sunday, October 8, 2017

The weekend

Sorry I didn't blog last night, I lost track of time.  I like your elephant Robin, that is awesome.  Yesterday was a fund day.  We did the red ribbon race in the morning.  Isaac ran the whole thing with his friend and we walked it.  It was fun to do and brought back a lot of memories.  Friday Casey went to get a new tube for Oliver's tire and saw a bike on sale at Joyride, so we went there Saturday and Isaac bought a bike.  It is perfect for him and he loves it.  When we got home we rode to the school, that is where they wanted to go.  Ruthie was having a meltdown so I rode back and got the car and we drove home.  Ivy's birthday is today so they had a party yesterday for her.  She is cute and it was fun.  The kids did really well and were really well behaved.  We picked up a pizza on the way home for dinner and then went on another bike ride.  Today we went up the canyon after lunch and took some family pictures.  It was cold and the kids are wild but we got a couple of good ones.  We were thinking of doing it next weekend again if you guys want to do that.  We went of two bike rides today, it is a fun new bike.  Everyone have a great Monday, love you guys.

Love
Rachel



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...