Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday

I talked to Casey and he said that sounded good coming down this weekend and going shooting Saturday if that works for everyone.  There must be something in the air because the kids didn't sleep last night either.  It was a long night.  I don't think poor Isaac ever slept, he was excited for crazy hair day and eating school lunch.  My dumb alarm didn't go off so I woke up 10 minutes before we had to leave.  I hurried and made Isaac's hair crazy for school and he ate a quick breakfast.  He wanted to eat school lunch today I walked in with him and put money on his account.  He said it was good but he didn't have any time to eat it so he was starving after school.  This morning we cleaned and folded laundry.  Then I told Isaac I would bring his bike to school so we could ride home so I walked it with Ruth in the stroller and Oliver rode his bike.  It was a pretty day.  Oliver wont pedal up hills so I had to pull him the whole way home and that was a lot of work.  We rode bikes to pick up Isaac and after he had a snack we went to the jump zone with the card Mom got us.  It was a lot of fun and there weren't a lot of people.  Casey called around 8 and they are picking up the first car and he will be home in two hours, he had a fun time.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...