Sunday, October 8, 2017

Weekend

We had a nice weekend with Karen.  She is doing amazing.  We fixed the mouse hole where they were getting in and cleaned everything up.  It was nice to find where they were getting in.  We drove down to see Grandma for lunch.  Man was it windy and cold.  It even snowed for a few minutes.  We got her kindle working and dad fixed her old remote so she only has to use one remote now to watch TV and movies.  She was very happy.  Rachel.  Those are amazing pictures.  I love everyone one of them.  Oliver has grown up so much and I love the picture of you and Casey.  Well I really just love them all.  I love your elephant Robin.  That is beautiful.  You are so gifted.  I hope your heart was doing OK today.  Everyone have a nice week.  Karen I am glad you are taking one more day off.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...