Saturday, October 7, 2017

Make it

Today was good. I did a little more of my elephant. It's a slow process but it's fun. Then I worked at lagoon, a girl I do makeup for had her parents go to a Halloween party. So I ran down to slc after lagoon and did their makeup. It was fun. Then lagoon was packed there were a bazillion people so they wanted me to come back to baby sit the zombie puppet. It was so busy the cannibal line was out to the bumper cars. My heart started to beat funny on my drive to salt lake. So I did the report button. I might call them this week and see if I can return the heart monitor early since I was beating funny today. I'm so glad Isaac got his bike that is so fun.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...