Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Cute!!!

I love your hair Karen, you are so beautiful.  Good job.  That will be a good cut for your curly hair also.  Today was good.  We drove to school this morning.  I have a flat tire and I wanted to give Isaac a rest.  He had a good day and is feeling a bit better.  This morning we walked around the hobby lobby and that was fun.  Oliver had preschool and had a fun time, he likes to go.  Calleen dropped off a pumpkin kind of squash and said that it made good soup so I made soup.  It was a lot of work to get everything organized but it tasted really good, it is nice when it turns out.  The kids were excited to try it since we made pumpkin pie yesterday and they liked that.  Casey had scouts and the young women were meeting early so I was going to go late but they were done by the time I was able to go so I didn't have to leave tonight.  It worked out good.  I am excited for dinner tomorrow, thanks for meeting up with me. 

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...