Monday, October 2, 2017

Monday

Thanks again Robin for the Lagoon tickets, it was a really fun day.  The kids didn't sleep very well last night and Isaac was up with a runny nose.  He wasn't feeling good and was tired this morning so I kept him home from school.  I canceled babysitting and we just had a day at home.  We got Captian Underpants on Vudu and watched that.  After lunch we made the pumpkin pie and we ate it for desert.  When Casey got home the kids wanted to go on a walk so he took them around the block and I cooked dinner.  Wednesday I have that quilting class and Casey took half the day off to watch the kids so I can come for dinner.  Do you want to meet up with us Robin?  It will be fun.  Everyone have a good night, love you guys.

Love
Rachel



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...