Monday, October 2, 2017

Snow

It snowed here this morning.  It was so pretty to watch the storm come in.  I love my window.  Robin thanks again for Lagoon.  I sure had a nice time.  I had given up that we were going to make it this year.  I am glad that Megan gave her notice.  Your life is going to be so much better.  Did they love the Book?  I thought it was really neat.  Karen we are going to meet Wednesday at the Fashion Place mall at Red Rock for dinner around 5.  Rachel has sewing class at 6.  If you want to drive down you can.  Not much else to report.  Dad is eating solids again and is doing a ton better.  I got my flu shot today.  I can now work another year.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...