Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday

I hope that you are feeling ok Karen.  Good job on the unicorn spit, I am glad that you have a fun project.  Isaac didn't have school today and it was really nice to go slower, it was a nice day.  We went grocery shopping in the morning and then we went to the park, we went to one we haven't been to in a while and the kids had a really fun time.  After lunch Isaac's teacher gave us a password to a program that he does at school.  He really likes it and was excited to do it so we got him set up and he played that for a while and Oliver played a game on the kindle.  Then the worked on making a robot in the garage forever, they are really cute doing it.  We had waffles for dinner and then Casey helped with the robot for a bit and I got Ivy a present for her party tomorrow.  I hope that everyone has a good Saturday, love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...