Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Scoop

I left work around 10:00 this morning and plan to do that tomorrow as well.  We met up with Pam, Susan, and Annette for lunch.  It was very enjoyable.  I told them the only thing I wanted was the roller walker for Leona.  If you guys want anything let me know.  They wanted us to take the queen bed that elevated up but it was just too small.  The graveside will be at 11:30 on Saturday in bountiful.  We are suppose to meet around 11:00 at that building.  There isn't going to be a viewing at all.  Afterwards we are going to a church in Centerville for lunch.  They are catering Wallaby's.  That is where we ate lunch.  It was good.  It is suppose to snow that morning and Friday it is suppose to snow as well.  Should be an interesting grave side.  They didn't say much about the services.  The girls are going to go dress her tomorrow morning.  I think it is going to be really cold.  I thought I would come home tomorrow and pack and do pills and have lunch and leave.  If that is OK. I wanted to go to Lee's and get fresh veggies and any other things we might need.  Karen do you need any help?  If it gets too much just bring the ingredients and we can help make things.  I am so excited for Black Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...