Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday

I like your bag Robin, that turned out really cute.  Thanks for getting the kids presents Karen, you are so sweet.  Today was good.  I don't have working out on Tuesday's so I let Ruthie sleep in and she slept until 10:30, she was tired.  It was nice to have some alone time with Oliver before school, it was fun.  After Ruth woke up we went to story time and she was moody about it.  I attached it a picture, it was so funny.  After Oliver came home we made some stuffed animals for him to sell.  We walked to pick up Isaac and Ruthie fell down and scraped her hand and knee.  She was out of commission for the rest of the day.   Isaac got 100% on his math test so we took him to noodles and company to celebrate.  Casey went back to work afterward and worked until bedtime.  We just watched shows and were lazy.  Their is no school tomorrow and everyone is excited about that.

Love
Rachel








 The recipe Robin wanted, I hope that you can read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...