Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday

 Thanks for all the pictures I love them.  They are just beautiful.  I was tired today also.  I got up early and did payroll.  I was tired last night and just went to bed.  I think that was a good idea.  I left work early and me and dad got our eye's tested.  I thought it might have been a year for me but it had been three years.  Only a year for dad.  I am going to get a stronger bifocal but other than that we both checked out.  That was good.  They dilated our eyes so we just mostly sat in a dark room and watched TV.  They are a lot better now.  Robin, I hope you start not being so tired.  I am worried about you.  You are under a lot of stress.  Karen I loved all the birds in the pond.  That is so nice for them to have water.  Rachel congratulations on puppy classes.  You did a good job taking him and working with him.  He is a cute puppy.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  Days are shorter now than nights.  I love the long days but having it a little cooler is nicer.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...