Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tuesday

 Today turned out to be a busy day.  Me and Ruth went to the store after we dropped the boys off at school.  While Ruth was at school I had to make copies for primary, we are putting a packet together for conference.  I am working on matrices in my math class and it is really time consuming but really interesting.  Ruth wanted to watch a movie when she got home so I worked on it more then.  Oliver had a friend come over to play.  He was so cute, he liked doing pearler beads.  Oliver is going to his birthday party on Friday so we are going to buy him some.  After dinner and homework we took Tony on a short walk and then watched a show for a bit.  Poor Tony is getting adult teeth and his gums have been bleeding.  I hope everyone is doing well.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...