Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Welcome Back

 What beautiful pictures.  You look like you are alone in the world.  That is amazing.  I hope that Casey's finger is OK.  I am glad you made it back safe and sound. WOW what an adventure.  The kids look so happy.  Robin, I love your rocks.  That will be so nice.  You will love that.  I am glad you checked out at the doctors.  I can't believe you are  at 29 weeks. Times goes so fast.  Well at least for me :).  Karen your arm looked so sore.  I hope it feels better tomorrow.  I had a meeting at 7:00 this morning and so I got up early.  I was going to go into work at noon but it was cold and snowing and I wasn't that dedicated.  I just stayed home.  We did go to Winco after work.  I needed some fun food.  We just came back home and vegged.   I have to go into work tomorrow and go in early and do screenings.  Have a nice Wednesday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...