Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wednesday

 This morning I went to take the van in to get fixed.  They didn't have an appointment and they said that they wouldn't have scheduled it on a Wednesday since it is a 5 day repair.  I had a rental car lined up and they said they would called.  I got a little emotional but it will be fine.  I did call and make an appointment, I don't know what happened. When we were hiking Isaac wanted Mo betta so we went there for lunch.  Then we went to baby animal days.  We had so much fun.  I really liked how they had it set up this year.  Oliver loves all the animals.  We went and held the chicks four times.  They got to hold turtles and they were so cute.  Even Isaac had fun.  We had a little time before dinner and I worked on my quilt.  My tension was off and it was horrible.  I had to unlock everything.  Well we are head down to SLC tomorrow.

Love

Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...