Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wednesday

 Today was good.  Casey worked from home and worked on the van.  He wasn't getting an error code tonight so hopefully it is fixed.  I walked this morning and it was nice.  Isaac went to camp.  The made wands and had a spell book.  I took the little kids and got a squirt gun and then we went to mack part and played in the river.  It was fun to go to a different park.  We picked up Isaac and went out to lunch which was fun.  After dinner we went to the BMX park for the boys activity days.  Me and Ruth walked over with Tony.  It was fun.  Oliver did crash but was ok.  Then we went to Randy's for Collin's birthday.  It is good to visit everyone.  Oliver held Lily and loved it.  He is loving babies.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  Love you.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...