Thursday, July 1, 2021

Thursday

 I am glad you got some rest Robin, you will feel better.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning and it is hot.  Isaac had Harry Potter camp and they planted the screaming plants from the first book.  We went to the summer reading for Oliver.  Then we did puzzles all morning.  We have been doing them all week and it is fun.  We went swimming this afternoon.  It was nice to go and the water cooled us off.  After dinner Casey worked on the van and we walked to the park.  Someone yesterday and today said that Tony was a well trained dog.  It was nice and he is a good dog.  Oliver got a splinter in his toe so Casey came and picked him up.  I finished my quilt.  It was the one I worked on during sewing day.  I love it.  

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...