Monday, September 6, 2021

Monday

 It was nice to have a day off and we had a good day.  I walked 6 miles this morning.  Then I cleaned the house when I got home.  It was out of control.  We worked in the backyard.  I started digging a hike around the stump and Casey got the last big piece removed.  The boys went rock climbing after lunch.  Ruth didn't want to go so we stayed and watched a movie.  The kids just wanted to play in the backyard so we did that the rest of the day.  Oliver made a fort out of boxes and was putting furniture in it.  Casey set up a tent and Ruth had some boxes.  It was a nice day.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...