Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thursday

 We are headed to Kamas tomorrow.  But we probably won't get there until 9:30 - 10.  Isaac still has a cough.  Would it be bother anyone if we still came with him coughing?  He did go to school today and it went well.  I had him wear a mask.  My phone updated last night so my alarm didn't go off.  So I slept in and didn't walk Tony.  After the boys went to school we walked him to the park and threw the ball for a while.  Ruth some how cut a small cut on her leg so we went home to get a bandaid.  Ruth wanted some sour candy so we went to the dollar store.  Then we went to great harvest and picked up some sandwiches.  We went to the school to eat with the boys.  I wanted to check on Isaac and make sure he was ok which he was.  Oliver and his friends are so wild.  It was funny.  I worked on Kay's quilt and got all the shirts cut. I figured out a layout and it is hug.  Ruth had dance class and we signed her up for tumbling afterwards.  She loved it.  Casey and Oliver went rock climbing.  They had a fun time.  Well we will see you guys tomorrow if it is ok.  We are excited.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...