Sunday, November 21, 2021

Hi

 I have been bad at blogging this weekend.  Sorry.  We had a really fun time with Mom and Dad.  The kids are so excited for Thanksgiving.  We had a lot of fun painting last night.  They have asked three times to go back and Oliver wants to pick his up.  Today was good.  I slept in and didn't walk Tony.  I had a meeting for primary.  It is going to be busy this month.  Church was good and the kids are so cute in primary.  Casey left after sacrament and fixed the water heater.  It was leaking a bit.  We went the climbing gym after we had lunch.  It wasn't crowded and was fun to go.  Then the kids rode their bikes to the park and we walked Tony.  It was a pretty day and felt good to get out.  Tony loves to get balls.  After dinner Isaac played the violin for me and he is sounding good.  I played the piano and it was so fun to play.  I need to do that more.  Love you guys and I am excited for you guys to come up.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...