Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday

 We got up. That is always an amazing act. We just watched doctor who and then drove to lehi and had lunch with robin, jeramy and Luna. It was a lot of fun. We went to Costco to get pies and they ordered them a new tv. I love major purchases. I had to delivery something to one of the board members for Christmas in pleasant Grove. It wasn't that far from robins house. We came home and napped. It was such a pretty day outside. Karen I am glad you are caught up. That was a lot of work. I am ready to play. You have worked so hard this semester. Just one more to go. Robin I hope you glowforge comes right on time. Rachel thanks for having us come up for Thanksgiving. All the ads for black Friday are lame. I am still way excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...