Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday

 I am sorry you are sick Robin, that sucks.  The kids were home today and that was nice.  I got up to walk but it was so cold I chickened out.  I wasted the morning.  The kids slept in and played video games and I sewed.  I ran to Sam's club also which was a nightmare because it was so busy.  I need to not shop the week of Christmas.  We just hung out all afternoon.  Ruth made everyone Christmas presents.  Oliver destroyed his room again so he cleaned that.  I washed the kids sheets and cleaned their beds out.  Ruth and Oliver covered themselves in makeup and took baths.  We finished wrapping all the gifts so I think we are ready.  It was nice to go slow and not have an agenda.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...