Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday

 I am ok with Dad being sick.  He probably got.it from Isaac.  Are you ok with us still coming?  I thought we would leave around 1:30 to 2.  I don't know what to do about the storm.  Casey said he feels comfortable driving up to kamas in the snow.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  The kids went slow this morning which was nice.  We went shopping to get things for Isaac Christmas plum pudding.  After lunch we made some of the ingredients for it.  Isaac accidentally burned the ginger which was fine.  We went to WinCo and the had everything we needed and we should have gone there first.  Then we went to the jump zone which was fun.  Oliver and Ruth had been playing cute together.  Oliver had been on top of her bed playing.  They have been making the string crafts like crazy.  I made a box of the sticks glued together and Oliver has been selling them to Ruth.  I stopped that.  Casey and Isaac have been working on the Christmas pudding this evening.  I forgot Oliver lost a tooth today.  He bite into a chocolate and it came right out.  Well love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...