Thursday, December 29, 2022
Thursday
Today was good work was really slow. I tried to make the quilt wood block but I mixed up the pieces. I need to redesign it so it's symmetrical and it doesn't matter if the pieces get it of wack. I'm going to try to try it again. I have tomorrow off so that will be nice. We will try to come up for the party. But if it's snowing we probably won't come up. But we will play it by ear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a good day. I worked outside. I moved all the papers to where i want them to make the garden smaller. I weeded and trimmed the grapes...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment