Monday, November 13, 2023

Monday

 It was a weird day at work. I can't figure out what is going on. Something weird. Payroll was long and then my boss during lunch came in and said they were going to have dorien do ryan and Lisa. She does the hospital administrator now. It was weird. Freaked me out. We did go grocery shopping  and that was good. We needed to get some food. They took Ryan away from me and already gave him to her. Robin I hope we didn't lose Lunas shoes. That was a weird accident. I guess the guy was in a wreck and got out of the car and went into traffic and got killed. Rachel it was nice to talk with you today. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...