Sunday, November 12, 2023

The weekend

 We had a good weekend.  I went to exercise class Saturday morning and it was hard.  Then we went to the primary program practice.  It went well and the kids did great.  A girl was getting baptized so some people left early.  Isaac wanted to make dinner so him and Casey went to the grocery store and I took the little kids to spend their money.  Ruth want to get a new toy.  Casey took Oliver rock climbing at the gym and I took Isaac, Ruth and Tony to throw park.  Tony loved going and chasing the ball.  Today was the primary program and it went well.  The kids did such a good job.  Randy , Teri, Ivy and Lily came to watch which was nice.  Afterwards I talked in the halls with my old primary presidency and then helped in primary at the end.  Casey and Isaac made potato soup which was really good.  This evening we went up to Randy's and the kids got to play together for a while.  Casey ran home with Tony.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...