Saturday, April 6, 2024

Saturday

This morning I wanted to get Jenkins nails done. The American fork location was too busy so we went to Orem. After we took out our garden box and cleaned our garage so we can park in there again. Luna took a nap and I worked on projects. I picked up groceries and they gave me 3 dozen bananas. I checked I only ordered one..so everyone in our house has to have 12 bananas this week. Lunas already put back one. I wanted popcorn so I melted butter. When it came out of the microwave it smelt like something had died in melted plastic. It spread through the house so fast. It was horrible. Then Luna wanted ice cream and a frozen dinner fell out hit the bottom shelf of my freezer and shattered it. So glass was everywhere. Hopefully I got it all up. It was all small tiny pieces of glass everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...