Saturday, April 6, 2024

Saturday

 We had a nice day. Karen is making  a huge godzilla and it us fun to watch. Seer gave dad some money so we went and bought me a new laptop. My computer was having issues. It made me nervous to buy me a computer but it runs so fast. I met up with the people i used to work with. It was nice to see everyone. Rachel I was so worried about the wind. I am glad you are safe and had a good time. The kids love going back backing. We will have to go see Josh grobin again and get you a new hat. Robin. That is funny about the bananas. It.snowes off and on all day here. Have a nice Sunday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...