Friday, May 31, 2024

Last day of school

 I hope Luna and Karen are feeling okay.  We are heading down tomorrow and will meet up at the park at 12.  Today was the last day of school and it was a good day.  They had a early meeting and I introduced the new principal.  I finished cleaning out the computer room and then helped in the library.  We met Casey for lunch to celebrate.  Isaac had a birthday party and we rode bikes there and then he could ride home when he was done.  He had a fun time.  Me and the little kids did diamond beads which was fun.  Then we rode bikes around the new neighborhood, they out in new roads.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...