Sunday, May 26, 2024

The weekend

 Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, we had a good day.  I went to exercise class and then I was able to finish the two lattice quilts.  It felt good to have them done.  Isaac and Casey mowed the lawn and then it started to rain and rained all day.  When the little kids came home we went to the plant store and got everything for a garden.  Then we went grocery shopping and made dinner.  Today we were able to do all the yard work.  We weeded and pruned and planted the garden.  I played the piano in primary and it went pretty good.  This morning I made a twisted braid table runner and it was really fun to make.  We are excited for Lagoon tomorrow.  Thanks for meeting us Mom.

Love Rachel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...