Thursday, October 24, 2024

Thursday

 I felt great today and it was so nice to be able to eat.  Work was kind rocky because were really chatty but I made it through.  The trunk of treat is tomorrow and Ruth wants to make a gumball machine trunk so we went and got some balloons and cardboard to make it.  We did homework when we got home.  Isaac went to a teen Halloween party at the library and he looked so good in his costume, I didn't take great pictures.  He was really happy and had a fun time.  His friend is having a Halloween party tomorrow also.  Ruth has a bad rash on her arms.  I am not sure what is causing it, she is allergic to something.

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...