I did a lot of yard work today. I mowed the lawn and put poison down for grubs. There wasn't one autumn leaf. I thought that was weird this late in October. I worked on apples this afternoon. We did Arby's for dinner. Dad said he saw a mouse. I hate that. I hope we catch it soon. Rachel I am so glad your colonoscopy went well. I hope you are feeling OK. Robin Luna looked tired in her pictures. Your head might be sore for a couple of days. I am going to go to lunch with the gumm gang. Our first without julie. I also need to go grocery shopping. It is suppose to be a lot colder tomorrow. Love mom
Wednesday, October 23, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment