Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday

It is cloudy here today. I am glad that everyone made it back to the USA safe and sound. Rachel should feel better now that she is not out the country anymore. My day was good. I went visiting teaching this morning and then went to church. Fun times. So I decided about 8 last night to make cookies. I got to the point where you add in the chocolate chips and I didn't have any. So then I had to go to Walmart and get some. Since it was the Saturday before Christmas it was busy, but I was tough and got the chips. Then I get home and open the bag to add them and they were white chocolate instead of the choc late chocolate ones. Since I didn't want to go back to Walmart I just made them with the white ones. I hope that they like them at work. It was must annoying to have that happen. Next time I guess I will have to pay more attention to the bag I grab before I buy it. Well I have a good night everyone. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...