Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last Night

It is our last night in Toronto and we had a good day. We went to the market and Eaton Center and then came home and had a nap and then we went and tried all of the Canada food that we hadn't had a chance to try and then we went to the parade of lights. We were too slow for the fireworks but it was fun to walk around. It is really cold. We bought a day pass on the subway and that was nice. Helped us warm up. I have never heard of ketcup chips. They are lays potatoe chips that have ketcup flavor. I know why they are popular in the USA. Acquired taste is all I can say. I am glad you had a good saturday. Tomorrow is travel day. We have to leave here at 8:00 in the morning. We have reserved a mini bus for the trip to the airport. We should be back in SLC around 4:30 and then we are going to go take care of Grandma and Grandpa Gumm. I hope that doesn't take too long. I am excited to come home but not looking forward to going back to work. Moving time it coming. I will be seeing you soon. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...