Friday, December 18, 2009

Made it

Well I made it thru work. I am glad that it is over. I only have to work one and a half days next week. That will be nice. Today was a pretty good day. I made some models to put on our website at work. I used the program to put real materials on it so it looked really cool. I even made it thru the picture. I tried to stand in the back but they said that I was too short for that and made me stand closer to the front. It was worth a try though. Tell Robin congrats on being the 2nd place student that is awesome. Also tell her that I think her cheetah guy turned out good. Well I hope that symphony was good. Oh the grades for my class come out and I got an A-. Well Have a good one. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...