Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No class

I am done with my class. The only thing I really have left to do is just take the written test for the state and as long as I pass that I am an EMT. Today was kind of slow at work. Two of the engineers were at a communication training thing so it was really quiet in engineering. Then after lunch I went to a meeting for the new program we got and that went from 115 to 430. The lady that did all the training was here today and she will be back tomorrow so I don't know if I will have to go to another meeting tomorrow. I am that the week is half over. I am glad that you guys are having a good time. Try not to freeze. I hate to brag but it was 53 here today. What a rough life I live. We I love ya BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...